Fall Chickpea and Cranberry Salad
This fall salad is packed with protein and delicious fall-inspired ingredients, combined for maximum flavor and texture that’s perfect for either a main course or side salad, depending on your menu.
- 1 package Revolution Farms POW! Superfood Mix
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the chickpeas, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and salt together.
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet and roast for about 20-30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Chop the POW! Superfood salad greens and toss with pepitas, pecans, pomegranate seeds and dried cranberries.
- Add vinaigrette on top.
- Add in the roasted chickpeas, toss, and enjoy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!