Revolution Farms is a high-growth agriculture company rooted in vision and values. Every member of our team plays an important part to our success, and as we innovate, we continuously have new positions and new job types available.
Working with Revolution Farms means bringing together state-of-the-art technology with a passion for local farming. It means working with people who are entrepreneurial, vastly ahead of the curve and inherently innovative.
Revolution Farms is a team where everyone contributes ideas and works together to make amazing things happen. Like our fresh and healthy greens, we want to see every member of our team grow.
The packaging operator is responsible for properly packaging produce to match customer PO’s.
- Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned
- Inspects produce for defects, contaminants and foreign materials during the load and packaging process and reports defects
- Meets or exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
- Rotates loading positions as required
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized
- Responsible for following Packing Cooler and Optimus Prime cleaning schedules
- Ensures safety awareness and adherence to all food safety policies
- Wears food safety required attire
- Inspects shipping vehicles for cleanliness
- Inspects packaging upon delivery for defects, contaminants and foreign materials and puts raw materials directly into designated area in Packing Cooler and reports defects and contaminants
- Inspects packaging before use for defects, contaminants and foreign materials and reports defects and contaminants
- Complies with Revolution Farms’ standard to keep all material in the Packing Cooler 6 inches from the edge of the wall, all items off the ground, and establish lanes between products
- Keeps inventory of products, cartons, clamshells, bins, and skids
- High-speed repetitive tasks and cycles including machine operations, hand packing, palletization, and shipping
- Must understand the mix ratio and desired product packaging using basic math skills
- Wear food safety required attire
- Participates in team meetings and production training
- Is a positive contributor to all team goals
- Most of these processes take place in climatized rooms ranging in temperature of 36-38 degrees
- Arranges packaging in lanes to comply with Revolution Farms’ First In, First Out procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Grabbing, sorting, lifting, bending
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Adhere to Revolution Farms’ food safety guidelines
To apply, or for more information, email Marguex at email@example.com.