Revolution Farms is a high-growth agriculture company that is leading the New Food Economy.
As a company rooted in vision and values, every member of our team plays an important part to our success. As we innovate, we continuously have new positions and new job types available, which means the learning and excitement never end!
Working with Revolution Farms means bringing together state-of-the-art technology with a passion for local farming. It means working with people who are entrepreneurial, vastly ahead of the curve and inherently innovative.
Revolution Farms is a team where everyone contributes ideas and works together to make amazing things happen. Like our fresh and healthy greens, we want to see every member of our team grow.
Job Summary: The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties. Several include but are not limited to troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining production and facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the farms equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Ability to work in various climate conditions including extreme heat and cold environments, walking, standing and sitting for long periods
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong knowledge of the aquaculture process
To apply, or for more information, email Marguex at firstname.lastname@example.org.