Revolution Farms is a high-growth agriculture company that is leading the New Food Economy.
As a company rooted in vision and values, every member of our team plays an important part to our success. As we innovate, we continuously have new positions and new job types available, which means the learning and excitement never end!
Working with Revolution Farms means bringing together state-of-the-art technology with a passion for local farming. It means working with people who are entrepreneurial, vastly ahead of the curve and inherently innovative.
Revolution Farms is a team where everyone contributes ideas and works together to make amazing things happen. Like our fresh and healthy greens, we want to see every member of our team grow.
We currently have an opening for a harvester, responsible for:
- Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned
- Inspects produce for visible defects during the load and packaging process
- Meets or exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
- Keeping inventory of products, cartons, clamshells, bins, and skids
- High-speed repetitive tasks and cycles including machine operations, hand packing, palletization, and shipping
- Understanding the mix ratio and desired product packaging using basic math skills
- Harvesting the produce from the greenhouse
- Removing large leaves from the plant and removing leaves from the stems
- Inspect for best quality of the produce
Most of these processes take place in climatized rooms ranging in temperature of 36-38 degrees
Link to apply and full description on Indeed.