Our friend Calla over at Calla’s Clean Eats created this recipe for a Chicken Avocado Cobb Salad with homemade dairy-free green goddess dressing that is LEGIT drinkable, so now we’re sharing it here with you! If you love creamy dressings but can’t have dairy, this is definitely a winner. The fresh herbs in this homemade dressing give it amazing flavor, and of course Cobb salads are always filling and satisfying with tons of protein, veggies and crispy fresh (local!!) greens.
- 2 cups Revolution Farms Great Lakes Gourmet greens – local, pesticide-free, and stays fresh SO long!
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 chicken breast + oil + salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- Green onions (for topping)
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients
- 2 tbsp basil (packed)
- 2 tbsp parsley (packed)
- 2 tbsp green onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (I used 1 container plain coconut yogurt)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken on baking sheet and coat in oil (I use avocado oil), salt, and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until there is no pink left, flipping halfway through
- Add egg to a pot with enough water to cover it. Bring to a boil and once the water starts boiling, set a timer for 5 min. Once your timer goes off, place pot under cold water until egg has cooled
- Blend all green goddess dressing ingredients together
- Assemble salad with all ingredients and top with dressing enjoy!