We teamed up with Amber Battishill (@mommygonehealthy) for this simple, fresh and delicious panzanella salad recipe! Fresh and crisp Revolution Farms lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, crunchy toasted garlic bread chunks and a zesty dijon make this a super yummy salad that everyone in the family will love!
Amber loves using leftover French bread and giving it a good crisp in the oven. When mixed into this salad, it soaks up all the delicious dressing goodness. It’s a great way to entice kiddos to be a bit more excited about those green veggies!
- Revolution Farms Lettuce (Amber recommends Great Lakes Gourmet)
- 4 to 6 cups bread pieces; cut into 1 inch cubes
- Cherry tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, red onion; diced
- 4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- garlic seasoning, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Place bread chunks in bowl and drizzle with olive oil (1 to 2 tbsp). Seasoning with garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread bread chunks on large baking sheet and bake 7 to 10 minutes until browned and crisp.
- While bread is baking, mix together EVOO, red wine vinegar, garlic cloves and italian seasoning in small bowl to make vinaigrette.
- Chop veggies and add into a large bowl with lettuce. Mix in vinaigrette.
- When bread is done and slightly cooled, add to veggie and vinaigrette and mix well!
- Serve immediately or wait 15 minutes for bread to soak in more vinaigrette.
Recipe credit: Amber at mommygonehealthy.com!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!