This Italian Chop Salad recipe from Alyssa over at Macaronie Bites has a delicious combination of ingredients tossed together with your favorite Italian Dressing. It’s easy to put together, perfect for a group, and makes eating salad enjoyable!
It’s impossible not to love everything about this salad. It’s loaded with a ton of flavor, fresh and crunchy Romaine Lettuce, and can be customized to your liking! Not only is it perfect for the spring but it can be served with your favorite Italian dish.
- Revolution Farms Whole Leaf Romaine
- Pitted Black Olives
- Sharp Provolone Cheese
- Dried Salami
- Your favorite Italian Dressing
Options & Variations
- Instead of Olives you can use Chickpeas
- Instead of Sharp Provolone you can use fresh Mozzarella
- Instead of Pepperoncini you can use Roasted Red Peppers
- Instead of a bottled Italian Dressing you can make your own with Oil, Vinegar, & some Italian spices
- Start by washing and chopping your lettuce and cucumber
- Rinse the olives
- Cube the cheese and salami
- Assemble in a bowl, add the peppers on top
- Drizzle with dressing and mix
Head over to Macaronie Bites to find Alyssa’s full Italian Chop Salad recipe.