Make taco night healthier for your family with this easy Beef Lettuce Taco Boat recipe! The ground beef is cooked with onions, peppers, corn, beans, and delicious taco seasoning. Assembling is easy, just spoon into your lettuce boat and top with your favorite toppings.
This recipe is from our friend Alyssa over at Macaronie Bites, who says, “I don’t know about you but I LOVE Mexican food. Not only is it pretty easy to make and super customizable, but it’s so flavorful and you can never go wrong with chips and guacamole! One of my favorite things about Mexican food is you can easily make it a bit more healthy.”
Revolution Farms Romaine Lettuce Boats are the perfect vehicle for this delicious appetizer or healthy dinner. Romaine Lettuce Boats are available at all Meijer stores!
This taco mixture is super easy to make and only takes a couple of ingredients. You can also switch ingredients in and out based on your liking as well as adjust the toppings to your preferences!
- Revolution Farms Romaine Lettuce Boats
- Ground Beef
- Yellow Onion
- Red Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
How to make Beef Lettuce Taco Boats:
- Start by cleaning and chopping your peppers. Next, chop your onion.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the peppers + onion. Cook until they begin to sweat and then add your ground beef.
- Cook the mixture until the ground beef is no longer pink. Add the seasoning, beans, and corn. Cook until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture into your lettuce boats and top with your desired toppings.